Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GUITAR POPS!

So, this little post is gonna feature an awesome thing we picked up in Seattle yesterday.
You can get your owwwwn, here!! :)

It's really an ice cube tray- but we decided to make popsicles instead :)



-What you'll need: Your nifty new ice tray :)
And juice of your choice, we picked Sobe orange cream and pina colada.
[We aren't juice drinkers in this house, so the decision was a bit hard]

-Obviously, you then fill the tray, freeze [hopefully in a freezer less scary looking than my own] and whip out later, or , the next day, like we did. [why am i explaining this  process to you???]



The finished product :)





Please excuse his hair :D These popsicles were enjoyed at the crack of dawn.

4 comments:

  1. Found you on StumbleUpon. Cute blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good idea and want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I recently found your blog and I adore it! You're kids are awesome food models :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! If it wasn't for my diet I'd try all your recipes. But anyway, I love every recipe, so keep doing what you're doing!


    ~Jill
    www.highheelsandhuggies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete