Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hm..."SPECIAL" biscuits :)

Cos i dont know what else to call them!!

Went a little off the beaten path today...well, more than usual ;)

We're up to 30,000 + views DAILY! , sooo hi internet strangers, friends, and...mom :D

These little biscuit oddities are pretty self explanatory :D
Obviously you can top them however you like!

What you'll need


How to turn biscuits into 'mini biscuits', or kid-friendly size :D


Adding toppings


The final product! [after the chocolate set]


Thumbs up approval :D


Make your own versions and show me! :)
foodthatdoesntsuck@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. chocolate and bacon bits, I must try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the bacon on sweet things but then again ive never dared try hmmmmm

    http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could honestly follow the blog just for the terrific pics, but the yummy looking food sure don't hurt either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.Keep up the good work.I have listed your blog in my blog directory.Please visit Submit Blog Get Traffic to check this.

    ReplyDelete